Monday, August 2, 2010

Cupcake Camp OC





WOW! What an event! We had a packed house and TONS of cupcake fans were there in support. It was a fun and crazy day. Thanks to all of you who stopped by my table to sample my cupcakes. I offered mini cupcakes featuring the following flavors: Cookies and Cream with Vanilla Buttercream, Champagne Orange with Vanilla Buttercream, Peanut Butter with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Icing, and Maple Bacon cupcakes with Maple Icing topped with crumbled bacon. I came with almost 200 cupcakes and left with 8. I'd say it was successful, even if I didn't win in the tasting competition. But how do you compete with a "Chicken and Waffles" cupcake? I don't even want to go there.

I thought I'd post a couple photos from the day of me and my pretty table. Enjoy!

No comments: