Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Sesame Street Cupcakes










What kid doesn't love the gang from Sesame Street? With the bright colors and happy faces, these guys are a staple in every Mom's household. I was thrilled to make another batch of Sesame cupcakes, and I even tried a new face for Cookie Monster (which I think I like better - without the cookie in his mouth). And the scale of the Elmos was also better. (Hey, I'm learning as I go!) Other than the fact that my hand gets tired piping all that fur and my kitchen gets stained from all the food coloring, I love doing these guys! I made all the faces out of chocolate, and Oscar got a fondant trash can lid "hat". The cupcakes were peppermint vanilla, chocolate chocolate chip, lemon and vanilla. The Oscars are always the most popular (I think it's the trash can lid! And besides, he was chocolate!)



No comments: