Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pretty In Pink Cupcakes












These cupcakes were for a 50th birthday for a lady who loves pink (someone after my own heart!) I did 3 different flavors (Coconut Cream, Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Lemon) and 3 different designs. They were simple and pretty with a little sparkle from the sugar topping. They were displayed on my favorite cupcake stand with hanging crystals (I didn't get a photo of them on the stand, but I will post a picture of that soon. It's available for rental.) For the top cupcake on the tower, I made a "50" out of chocolate. And I just had to post a separate photo of the Coconut cupcakes because I think they look so cute and fluffy with that blanket of flaked coconut. They remind me of the old "snow balls" from when I was a kid, but much tastier and a little more sophisticated. I've had a couple people mention that they wanted cupcakes but didn't have a theme...so voila! No theme necessary!

No comments: