Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Beach Cupcakes


Aren't we lucky to live in So Cal and still get to feel "beachy" in November? I have done similar cupcakes to these in the past, but the beach cupcakes are always so cute that they're worth repeating. I added the flip-flops to my chocolate mold collection, and I like the way they look with the umbrellas. The "sand" is a mixture of graham cracker crumbs and raw sugar, so it has a little sparkle. And the beach buckets are also molded chocolate, which I fill with a little frosting to help the sand stick. So it's like getting a little candy treat before your cupcake! This was for a friend's daughter's 8th birthday; the cupcakes were chocolate chocolate chip, lemon and cookies & cream. Happy Birthday Paige! Hope your sleepover was lots of fun!

No comments: