Monday, June 6, 2011

Tinkerbell Birthday Dessert Buffet





Along with twin Tinkerbell cakes, this dessert buffet was part of a very special birthday party for twin girls turning 3.  I just had to post the picture of the whole set up...the hostess did a spectacular job of decorating the dessert table at this park pavillion.   I carried her theme of bright purple and lime green into the desserts.  There were chocolate and peanut butter parfaits, mini red velvet cupcakes, and mini chocolate cupcake cones.  I added tiny decorations (flowers, hearts and butterflies) out of fondant to tie in with the birthday cakes.  It was a really fun theme and I had a blast finding my "inner pixie".

3 comments:

Melyne Azcona said...

Omg so pretty... where I can find the background ...I need something like this for my baby birthday...

andrea chiu said...

The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion.
I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.
I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net