Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Boy Cookie Pop Centerpiece
















I made this centerpiece for another baby boy shower. The onesies were so cute the first time, that I decorated them with similar designs: preppy stripes, argyle, polo shirts, etc. And I got to try out my new "bottle" cookie cutter. I think they turned out just as cute. I made 12 cookie pops, then arranged them in a metal bucket as a centerpiece. I also did another 24 cookies without the sticks and just wrapped them in bags with bows. They were used as party favors for the baby shower. The mom-to-be emailed me as soon as they were delivered and said that she "almost cried" when she saw the onesie cookies that said "I love Mommy" and "I love Daddy". I am so happy when I get to be part of something that special! Congratulations Marcai!

No comments: