Monday, June 1, 2009

16th Birthday Cupcakes




















These cupcakes were for my friend Maria's son's birthday. Knowing me very well, she gave me free reign to design whatever I could. The majority of the cupcakes were topped with a simple swirl of frosting and sprinkles. But I did manage to throw in a couple personal touches, like a couple of "pupcakes" to represent the family chihuahuas. I made the pups with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans. Also, I created the Trabuco Hills High School logo of a mustang out of chocolate since Kevin is in the THHS Marching Band. The letters are all molded chocolate as well. The cupcakes were a sampling of several flavors: lemon, strawberry, spice, coconut, and chocolate chocolate chip. Something tells me that the chocolate chihuahuas were the first ones to go!

No comments: